since when…

…do medical centers look and feel like shopping malls?

…are cats the new spiritual medium?

(wonder why it’s on sale ;))

…does Vitalicious make pizza?

(The verdict – not bad! Not the best pizza I’ve ever had, but for under 200 calories I was pretty impressed.)

…does it snow this early in November?

…can’t say I hate it.

Did you get snow in your neck of the woods?

Comments

We’ve been getting frost in the morning – that’s more than enough of the white stuff for me (can you tell that I’m not a cold-weather lover?)

P.S. that book is hilarious – not going to lie, I’m a little tempted to read it so I can laugh at it.

That pizza looks really good! And if it’s healthy… why not? I’m not okay with the snow either. It’s november, not december. That means it isn’t time for snow yet. I should have at least 20 more days of warm.

A pizza with just 200 calories?? I think my bf might never eat anything else again…!
    No snow for us in London…which is probably a good thing as everything in Ldn comes to a halt in the snow :(

Wow, what a book!! And that pizza looks delicious- I can’t believe it’s less than 200 cals for the whole thing! Hope you are staying warm in the snow- I’ve heard it’s a doozy of a storm! NY needs a break with the weather!!

Completely agree about hospitals, they’ve got food courts and stores to shop… Would you buy the pizza again? TJ’s has a tasty small pizza that I like! And no way is it time for snow, another few weeks of fall please :)

That Vitalicious pizza looks so good! Definitely something that I’d smother in hot sauce, but what’s the harm there? I can’t believe that you guys are dealing with snow right now! In Ireland we’re lucky if we get snow over winter, but it we do it shuts down the country, pretty much. That doesn’t stop me from loving it though!

7. Marija says

Is that the new Einstein Medical Center?? I drive by it everyday on my way to work!!! If it is I recognize the orange!!