HI FRIENDS! Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Before I go on (with another massive September Blogging Challenge catch up), I just want to let you know that GML will be down for 24-48 hours starting around 10am tomorrow (Monday). I’m getting a blog redesign, WOOOOO!
But for now, onto the last few days of this challenge…
26.top 5 favorite hobbies/pastimes.
Journaling, blogging, freelance articles – I love it all! Writing is therapeutic for me.
Going to the movies and/or watching them from home is one of my favorite things to do – especially with other people. I love how movies are an escape from reality, and I’m that person that gets overly emotionally invested in them, ha.
I mean, it doesn’t get much better than being pampered. Massages, mani/pedis, getting my hair done – I LOVE IT ALL.
This is a pretty generic one, but it’s true! Being out and about and socializing, trying new restaurants, etc. is just so much fun.
This is another therapeutic one. I love making treats for other people. I think it might be one of my love languages
27. my celebrity crush(es).
Yeeeah so I have a few
Don Draper (not Jon Hamm – Don Draper!)
But my top is probably Bradley Cooper. Such a QT.
28. ten things that make me happy.
Hmmm, there are so many more things that make me happy! But right now…
* my cozy apartment in my dream neighborhood
* the cinnamon scented candle next to me
* my new (coming soon) blog layout
* Speakable’s upcoming October campaign + new words
* that I got to see No Doubt perform yesterday
* my Halloween costume idea
* my amazing, UH-MAZING friends
* fun things happening this week
* LIFE! There’s just so much to be thankful for and excited about. And that makes me happy.
Your turn! Favorite hobbies? Celeb crush(es)?