Over the past year or so, I’ve become more wary about sharing personal details about me and my life on GML. I couldn’t tell you exactly why. I think it’s a cross between valuing my privacy and not wanting to come across as…well, vain.
But at the same time, some of my favorite blogs to read are the ones where you feel like you actually know the person behind the posts, and that relatability is something I’ve always aimed for with GML. So with that being said, here are some random facts about me that I don’t think I’ve ever shared.
1. My initials spell GAG. Thanks, mom and dad.
2. I’ve lived in NYC once before – for about 3 months when I was 19. Long story short, it didn’t go well.
3. I highly prefer non-fiction books over fiction.
4. I went to private school my entire life.
5. I’ve stopped reading about 75% of the blogs that inspired me to create this one in the first place.
6. I record every single dime I spend.
7. When I was 4 I had surgery to have a third front tooth removed. Yes, you read that correctly.
8. It genuinely bothers me when people say they hate cats. Because they just haven’t met the right cats.9. Even though I love being social and meeting new people, I’m a total introvert by nature and need my alone time.
What’s something about you that most people don’t know?