thankful thursday.

Today I’m thankful for…

^ Those things. ^

The start of my birthday week, which I wasn’t even expecting!

(My actual birthday is the 18th :))

birthday cake

Longer days, and other glorious glimpses of spring.

Becoming free from things I didn’t even know I needed freedom from.

When people like to verbally process a good meal as much as I do.

Early birthday presents manis.

gel manicure

How much I’ve grown and learned since this time last year.

The things I had to experience for that growth to happen.

Shark Tank, Buying the Bayou, and other reality TV shows that don’t completely deplete my brain cells.

Being able to remember a really great dream.

The giddiness of an upcoming weekend. Never gets old.

**********

What are you thankful for today?

Comments

I’m thankful that I have the ability to see my family weekly, and keep in touch with them so easily :) I am so thankful my sister is my best friend, and I have a great relationship with my parents.
    AND I’m very thankful for dark chocolate. Oh yes.

Happy early Birthday!

2. Alexandra Good says

Hey Gracie! So it turns out that I will be attending Hunter College (fall 2014). I am SO excited because my dream of living in NYC is FINALLY coming true! Its gonna be a big move from North Carolina to New York but I know that I can do it. I would love to join a church to stay in touch with God and possibly meet lots of new friends. I am very interested in attending Liberty Church :) it seems like such an open, warm environment that I hope to join when I move to NYC in august :)

Hey happy early birthday!! I’m sure your friends have something great planned for you :)

I’m thankful for recently obtaining my dream job and getting keys to my new apartment in Hong Kong tomorrow! Big day.

Super cute blue mani!!

I love that nail color AND happy birthday week! It’s 17 days till mine, and I’m already soooo excited ha! Birthdays are the best!

That’s one gorgeous cake!

I’m thankful for my day off! The prof was sick, so she sent out an e-mail for the cancellation and I got a few extra hours of sleep in. I’m also thankful for my morning coffee and cheesy talk shows that I’ll be watching all morning :)

6. Eliza says

Sunshine (Even if it’s cold here in Philly) White Chocolate. Coffee with cream. Being almost done with nursing school!