hello, 2013.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I said goodbye to 2012 and rang in the new year with my lovely friends.

Other than that, 2013 has been pretty uneventful for me so far. I spent the first day of the of the year in my cozy apartment being as lazy as possible.

It was perfect.

I also contemplated making some resolutions for 2013. I’ve never been really big on making resolutions, but I think the opportunity to have a “clean slate” and improve my life is never a bad idea.

On my agenda for 2013:

* be more intentional about how I start my day

* invest more in my relationships

* take up a new hobby

* unplug from technology more often

…easy enough, right?

How did you celebrate the new year?
What are your new year’s resolution(s)?

Comments

I didn’t exactly make any “resolutions.” I call them goals haha I love “invest more in my relationships.” That is actually one of my goals for 2013!

So glad that you had such a nice NYE with your friends. I had a great one as well- my friends and I went to see an 80s cover band which was a blast! And those sound like good goals for 2013- love the one about being intentional about how you start the day, I’m going to try to incorporate that as well!

My main resolution is to be more productive… I wasn’t productive today or yesterday so I don’t know if I’ve already failed! Happy New Year :]

4. Prathiba says

I love the “be more intentional about how I start my day” goal! I’m stealing it! It’s so well said! I find myself always rushing in the mornings and not taking a moment to think and start my engines.

What would your ideal morning be??

I celebrated with family. A low-key night for sure, but it was a great time. I also want to be more intentional about my mornings. I hope to start reading my Bible more, and I think it’s a great start to my day… now only to wake up in time to do this.

Happy New Year! I made a few goals for 2013, a bit cliche but very realistic and with good intentions: to live in the moment, to love with my whole heart, to learn from experiences, and to listen to my body. 2012 was fab with a puppy, a new job, and a wedding… 2013 has a lot to live up to!