Now that I’ve just celebrated my 25th birthday, I’m becoming more aware of the fact that I can’t treat my skin like I did back when I was a teenager. Over the years I’ve definitely learned about the importance of using a moisturizer -– and have tried at least a dozen of them — but, more recently, I’ve been learning that not all moisturizers are created equal. That’s where Olay® Total Effects Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer comes in.
Not only does Total Effects Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer provide the daily moisture I need to keep my skin looking and feeling healthy, it also fights all seven of these signs of aging:
1. Line Minimization: Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
2. Nourishing Moisturization: For a radiant, healthy glow
3. Tone Enhancement: Balances color and reduces appearance of age spots
4. Gentle exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture
5. Eye Puffiness Reduction: Massages to reduce the appearance of eye puffiness
6. Free Radical Defense: Helps prevent damage to skin’s surface
7. Dryness Defense: Reduces the appearance of dryness.
Reducing signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles was never really something I’ve had to consider. With my 30th birthday just five years away, though, fighting the signs of aging is something I want to get a jump start on as soon as I can! And then there’s the fact that Total Effects Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer protects my skin from sun damage (with SPF 15) and free radicals in the air. As someone who is constantly walking around the streets of New York City, this is crucial when it comes to choosing the right moisturizer for my skin. Another thing I look for in a moisturizer is how easily it can be applied to my skin, and Total Effects Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer goes on smoothly and flawlessly.
I used the Light to Medium shade, which blends into my skin tone perfectly, without any streaks. I love how Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer covers all of the things I look for in a moisturizer, because it keeps me from having to buy a bunch of different products. I’m always on the go and/or traveling, so being able to have one moisturizer that not only protects my skin but also acts as a light and flawless makeup, well, what more could I ask for?
What are some of the ways you carve out time to take care of your skin? What do you look for in a moisturizer? Tell me about it in the comments section for the chance to win a $50 Visa gift card!
rules for entry:
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- b) Tweet about this promotion and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- c) Blog about this promotion and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- d) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by email. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 4/9 – 5/16
Be sure to visit the Olay TE page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win! While we’re on the subject of looking good, you might want to check out the “Looking Your Best” posts in the Life Well Lived section of BlogHer.com. There are some great tips and expert posts!
I was compensated and provided free product for this post. The opinions expressed herein are my own.