Umm, yeah. Totally forgot about this fifty question challenge…after being four questions in.
Dumb blonde? Subconscious commitment-phobe? I’m not really sure what happened.
Anyway, here’s number five.
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Well this is quite the loaded question – one that I’m not going to attempt to sufficiently answer at what is now 7am. So I’m going to take the liberty of listing more than one thing I’d like to change…
- no more hunger
- no more disease
- no more hatred, abuse, violence, or injustice
- everyone to have the same freedom and opportunity to pursue whatever they wanted in life
- no more bugs, ew
- someone would finally invent teleportation
- cookies didn’t take so long to bake
- sweating didn’t exist
- sharks didn’t exist
- travelling was less expensive
- dogs didn’t smell or poop
- free wireless everywhere
- clowns didn’t exist
- (seriously…who actually likes clowns?)
- …but mostly just the first four bullets….
What are the top three things you’d change in the world?