Comments

I love New York! So much that I’ve dedicated my blog title to it! (haha!)

Current Texan.. future New Yorker! Just need to graduate college first! :)

Wow, that last picture is gorgeous! I love New York every time I visit, but I don’t know if I could live there. But I really admire those who call NY ‘home’… they are usually way more sophisticated than I am! ;)

3. Hannah says

I’ve only ever been to New York once. I had a one day there, a whirlwind tour and then a flight to Peru. The city kind of intimidates me, honestly. Although you seem to love it!
    Hmm the east coast in general is not my jam. How about some southern California? That’s me.

I absolutely love that “everything is going to be alright” text on the stairs! What building is that in? And the rainbow.

I don’t know that I could ever actually live there day to day, but it sure is a gorgeous place, and great to visit. :)

5. Lisa says

I was just at the ace hotel last night for the first time and saw that step…I was going to ask if that’s where you were :)

i love new york!
    hot and humid in the summer, but still so amazing!
    hi! i have been following for a while, and i just started my own blog!
    i hope you visit! :)

Love the step pictures! The need some is DC, it’s so hot that people need that motivation when they’re walking up monument steps!